be amended from time to time and will notify you of substantial changes when the occur.
Effective December 1st, 2011: LoanOfficerSeminars.com is now a free site which provides free access to the previously paid content on this site. We reserve the right to modify this service at any time in any way. LoanOfficerSeminars.com LLC and the trainers still own the copyright on each and every online training and free materials provided on this website.
1. Our Service: You are being notified that at any time and without notice that we may modify or discontinue use of
certain on-line training courses or seminars that may be offered on this site. In addition, this website may be discontinued at any
time whether temporarily or permanently. We will notify you if the website has been disabled or the specific
on-line training course you have purchased has been discontinued.
2. Registration Obligations: In order to use this site, you must register and provide your contact information,
including a valid email address, user name and password. When you register, you are agreeing to the terms and
conditions of this agreement.
3. Privacy Statement: Registration data and other person information that we may collect are subject to the terms
and conditions of our Privacy Statement (click here to view)
4. Registration and Password: Your user name and password are exclusive to you and may not be shared with anyone
else. We ask that if an unauthorized person obtains your user name and password, that you notify us immediately.
If we determine that you have given your user name and password to others and someone else has used it, we will
notify you and disable your account immediately. You agree that the determination is solely at our discretion and
we have no liability or owe you any money for your violation in giving your user name and password to another person
to access your account.
5. Limitation of Use: While you will have access to your on-line training courses at any time, we limit the number of log-ins per
day to a maximum of 5 per day. This runs from midnight to midnight of each calendar day. During the "Live Seminar" you may only
be logged on using one computer from one location.
6. Copyright and Content: LoanOfficerSeminars.com LLC and the trainers own the copyrights to each and every on-line training course
or free materials that are being provided to you when you pay for a on-line training course. It can be used for your own personal
use and in some instances, when you reprint, you must show that the copyright is owned by LoanOfficerSeminars.com
and agree not to remove any copyright indicia.
7. Reliability of Data: We believe the information being provided in each on-line training course to be true and accurate at the time of the broadcast. But because this content involves information that is constantly changing, the law may change and the information contained in the on-line training course may no longer apply or be legally accurate. However, we cannot take responsibility for making any changes to the on-line training courses. We will attempt to make changes when we become aware of them and ask that if you become aware of any changes, that you notify us too.
8. Your Conduct: You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether it's text, software, code, music or
sound, photographs, graphics, video or other materials provided in each on-line training course are either owned by
LoanOfficerSeminars.com LLC or by the person providing the on-line training course. You may disagree with the content provided and
we have given you a forum to express your opinions but you agree to respect the option of others and not make any
threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive or objectionable remarks of any
kind. At the sole discretion of the Webmaster, your log in privileges will be revoked and you will no longer have
access to the site or your previously purchased on-line training courses or marketing materials.
9. Submission of Content: If you elect to participate in discussions via the "Water Cooler" or blogs that you agree
to royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right license, use, and display reproduction of any information or
materials you wish to share. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (at our sole discretion) to remove or
block your access to the site.
10. Your Agreement: By registering on this site, you agree to abide by all the terms and agreements and
- a. You agree not to harvest any data about other users;
- b. Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any other person or entity or forge or conceal your true identity;
- c. You will not use this website for commercial use or promote your products or services without prior written consent;
- d. Provide any content that is untrue, dishonest or may constitute or considered to be a violation or any local, state, national or international laws, including those relating to copyright, trademark, patent or trade secrets.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties,
officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, partners, co-branders or information on any blogs from any
claim due to or arising out of your conduct in connection with this web site or service. It is your responsibility to seek legal tax and professional counsel on your particular circumstances.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: While we strive to make sure that website content is accurate, we make no warranties, either
implied or expressed as to any services or website content. It is provided to you "as is" and we disclaim all guarantees
made by speakers or trainers, advertisers or 3rd parties we may refer from time to time.
13. Miscellaneous Information: In event that this Terms and Use Statement conflicts with any law that may be held
invalid by the courts, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain valid and intact. We may assign our
rights and obligations and we shall be relieved of any further obligations.